The Florida United Methodist Children’s Home Childcare Center In As Much is licensed to accept children birth through six years of age. Our summer camp accepts children from six through twelve years of age.
Applications are accepted throughout the year and can be submitted by mail, e-mail, or following an interview.
The Admissions Office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please make an appointment to tour the school or to speak with the Director. We encourage both parents to visit the school before filling out an application. In As Much Montessori school accepts students and hires staff without regard to race, color, creed, or national origin and so administers its educational and admission policies.
Parents who are interested in enrolling their children:
- Parents schedule a visit to see the school and receive information and Parent Policy Book.
- Parents submit the Application for Admission.
- Once our office receives this application we will inform you in writing if your child has been accepted. Acceptance depends on the availability of space in the specific program you would like your child to attend.
- If there is no space available we will place your child on the waiting list and inform you immediately of any openings.
- Upon acceptance the Financial contract is signed and the registration fee and material fees are paid.
- Upon receipt of completed application packet, registration and material fees and student physical and shot records, parents will receive a letter of acceptance along with other forms to be completed. Enrollment process takes one week from application to student attending.
- The Director will schedule an orientation for the entire family the week before the starting date and offer information and assistance to help transition children and parents from home to the center.
- Child and parents visit classrooms and meet the teacher with the Director.
- If for any reason a child is not accepted for care, we will explain the decision in writing to the family and we will assist in making referrals for care.
For more information, or if you have questions, please contact
Jayne Carroll, Director of Early Childhood Services
51 Children’s Way
Enterprise, FL 32725