Do you believe that every child deserves a healthy, happy, nurturing environment in which to grow? Are you a
service oriented individual willing to dedicate your career to enriching the lives of children and families? If so, view our open positions below and apply to become a member of our team.
Why the Children’s Home?
- You can make a positive difference to a child or family in need
- Be part of an inspiring, mission-driven work culture
- Enjoy a comprehensive employee benefits package
- Become eligible to receive tuition reimbursement
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunities in multiple locations including our oak lined main campus on the banks of Lake Monroe
Please click on the position you are interested in below and submit your resume and application. If you have any questions, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com or 386-668-4774.
Interested in learning more about the career opportunities you see below? Our recruiters are available virtually every Friday at 11:00 am to answer your questions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 386.753.2046 to receive a link for a virtual meeting, and we hope you meet you soon!
We have the following open positions:
- Residential Child Care Specialist (Single Houseparent or Couple) – Enterprise and Madison Youth Ranch
- Residential Child Care Assistant (Part time) – Enterprise and Madison Youth Ranch
- Executive Assistant to the President – Enterprise
- Pre School Teacher – Enterprise
- Field Service Representative/Truck Driver (Part time) – Enterprise
- Youth Care Specialist (2nd & 3rd Shift) – Enterprise
- Worship Coordinator – Enterprise
- Drivers Education Instructor (Contracted Position) – Enterprise
- HR Administrative Assistant – Enterprise
- Custodian – Enterprise
- Residential Manager – Madison Youth Ranch
The Florida United Methodist Children’s Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, marital or veteran status, genetic information or sexual orientation/gender identity, place of national origin and other categories protected by law are not factors in employment, promotion, compensation or working conditions except where such protected category is a bona fide occupational qualification (BFOQ), to the extent that someone’s needs can be addressed and cared for within the scope of program services with the financial resources of the agency. The Children’s Home makes services accessible and available for persons with communication challenges.
Benefits. For full time employees, the Children’s Home offers a 403(B) Retirement plan with up to 5% match; Florida Blue medical and dental insurance; company paid life insurance equal to annual salary; company paid long-term disability; Employee Assistant Program; tuition reimbursement; Montessori preschool available on-site to employees at 50% off regular rates; Flexible Spending Accounts; longevity bonuses; with vision and short term disability plans also available.
The Children’s Home is a Drug-Free/Tobacco-Free Workplace. Selected applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be subject to a drug screening as well as a DCF Level 2 Criminal background check, Local Criminal Background check, and Driver’ License check. Compliance with Children’s Home Motor Vehicle Driver Guidelines acceptable driving record is required of all selected applicants and employees.
Florida United Methodist Children’s Home participates in E-Verify, an Internet-based system of the Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration that allows us to determine an employee’s eligibility to work in the United States. Click on the links below to view the E-Verify Notice of Participation and Right to work Posters in English and Spanish.
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full time basis and employer will not sponsor applicants with the following work visas: H1-B, F-1 and H-4