Pledge Your Special Day
Birthdays and Special Days in your life can be a “changing” life experience!
What better way to celebrate your birthday or special event day than to give to others?
It would be amazing if you would ask your family and friends for donations to The Children’s Home instead of getting gifts, and help turn around the daily lives of the children in our Home.
If You’re Ready to Pledge Your Birthday or Special Day
It only takes 21 seconds to create your own fundraiser, in 3 quick steps. You can even add fun photos or videos to your fundraiser page. Then email, tweet and Facebook your family and friends the link to your new fundraiser page on Crowdrise asking them to make donations to The Children’s Home.
Ready to get started?
- First, click on the link below to take you to the Florida United Methodist Children’s Home Fundraising page on Crowdrise: https://www.crowdrise.com/floridaunitedmethodi1
- Click the big grey ‘Fundraise for this Charity’ button.
- In the popup, select ‘Start a New Fundraiser’.
- Using the dropdown menu, select “birthday” or any other special event type listed, then fill out the remaining empty spaces with whatever you choose, before clicking ‘Next Step’.
- You can upload a picture for your fundraiser (or you can click ‘Skip this Step’ if you don’t want to put up a picture).
- You then either log into your existing CrowdRise account, or create a new free one.
For informative questions and answers about our Children’s Home, visit our FAQ page.