Are you interested in making a positive impact in the lives of children and their families throughout Florida? If you feel you have the experience, dedication, and passion to serve in our diverse ministry and become a member of our team please view our open positions below.
Please submit an updated resume for open positions to Human Resources.
Submit resume to email@example.com or fax to Human Resources, at 386-668-3363 indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email or fax.
We have the following open positions:
- Child and Family Therapist – Madison
- House Parents/ Residential Child Care Specialist – Enterprise and Madison
- Development Officer
- Residential Child Care Assistant
- Residential Child Care Specialist – Single Houseparent
- Youth Care Specialist – 3rd Shift
- Cosmetology/Vocational Specialist
- Purchasing and Inventory Specialist
- Director of Clinical Services
- Licensing Counselor – Broward County
- Records Specialist
- Licensing Counselor (Volusia/Flagler)
- Residential Child Care Assistant (Part time)
- Customer Service Representative – Thrift Store (Part time)
- Food Services Assistant (Part time)
The Florida United Methodist Children’s Home (FUMCH) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. FUMCH does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other status protected by law except where such protected category is a bona fide occupational qualification (BFOQ), to the extent that someone’s needs can be addressed and cared for within the scope of program services with the financial resources of the agency. FUMCH makes services accessible and available for persons with communication challenges.
FUMCH is a Drug-Free/Tobacco-Free Workplace. Selected applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be subject to a drug screening as well as a DCF Level 2 Criminal background check, Local Criminal Background check, and Driver’ License check. Compliance with FUMCH Motor Vehicle Driver Guidelines acceptable driving record is required of all selected applicants and employees.
FUMCH participates in E-Verify, an Internet-based system of the Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration that allows us to determine an employee’s eligibility to work in the United States. Click on the links below to view the E-Verify Notice of Participation and Right to work Posters in English and Spanish.
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full time basis and employer will not sponsor applicants with the following work visas: H1-B, F-1 and H-4